Dominate the Court
You practiced hard all month and the big game is just around the corner. You can practically taste that three pointer that wins the game. But you’ve got a big problem: you suffered a sprain while practicing.
The good news is that a basketball sleeve can help you recover and play your best out on the court.
What You’re Feeling Now
- Swelling: If you have suffered from a sprain or other basketball related injuries, swelling is bound to occur.
- Limited Mobility: Because the area swells, it might become difficult to move that body part and use your full range of motion.
- Bruising: Contact with others or a hard surface can cause bruises to form, which causes blood to pool at the site of the injury.
- Stiffness: Your natural reaction to an injury is to not move the injured limb, so the lack of movement can cause tightness.
Compression Basketball Sleeves: Our Performance Compression Sleeves Speed Up Recovery
- Malleable: OS1st’s performance compression sleeves work with your body’s natural angles to relieve your pain and swelling.
- Compression Zone Technology: You receive graduated compression zones right where you need it most.
- Sleek Design: Our lightweight basketball sleeves are not bulky like many of the leading braces and fit well under clothing, uniforms and sports gear.
- Bounce Back Quickly: Basketball compression sleeves can help you recover faster, so that you can get back to doing what you love.
How The Sleeves Work
- Reduced Swelling: Swelling will occur with most serious injuries. Don’t let it slow you down or keep you from moving toward the net.
- Reduced Levels of Fluids: Along with swelling, fluids can build up around the site of the injury. This can lead to stiffness, pain, and a limited range of motion.
- Get The Nutrients You Need: When you use compression, it releases nutrients that are necessary to heal; while removing particles that aren’t.
- Heal Fast: Using basketball sleeves on top of your body’s natural ability to heal means you’ll be off the bench in no time!