Cross the Finish Line
With every stride, your feet strike the pavement and jolts your legs. As much as we would all like for running to be completely pain-free, runners will deal with a number of ailments that fall on a spectrum from acute to severe.
A running sleeve is the simple and easy solution to all of your running injuries.
What You Are Feeling Right Now
- Painful Stretching: You might feel like muscles and ligaments in your feet and legs are straining and pulling uncomfortably.
- Heel Pain: Many runners experience Achilles Tendonitis, which causes the tendon to tighten and become irritated.
- Inability to Walk: You might find it hard or very painful to walk, even after stretching and warming up.
- Pain in Your Legs: Both shin splints and leg cramps are issues that runners frequently deal with, which can really affect your running time.
Running Compression Sleeve: It Will Keep You On Your Feet
- Flexible Design: Os1st’s running compression sleeves are made of a material that will not only cling to you and stay put, but it works with the natural curves and angles of your body.
- Compression Zones: Our Compression Zone Technology gives you extra bands of graduated compression that deliver healing right where you need it.
- Less Bulk: Our running sleeve design is thin enough that you can wear it under your normal clothing or even under your sports gear. They can be a part of your outfit as little or as much as you want.
- Heal Fast: When you wear running compression sleeves, you give yourself the tools to heal faster and better than just resting alone.
How They Work
- Relieve Swelling: Many injuries can result in swelling, which can be quite painful and limit motion. We can help you with that!
- Lower Fluid Buildup: Swelling can be partly due to a buildup of fluids which occur with an injury. Compression sleeves can help dispel these fluids and help you feel better.
- Only the Necessary Nutrients: Many times, between the bruises and the fluids that build up, there are particles at the site of injury that don’t need to be; compression performance socks can help you weed them out.
- Feel Better Quicker: Adding a running sleeve to your healing regime will greatly speed up recovery, and will be much more thorough in healing your injury than just using pain medications or resting alone.