Recently, the team at OS1st decided a subtle change was necessary to the OS1st logo… this change was based on feedback received from various sources. It wasn’t very clear that the “1st” stood for FIRST! With the new logo, we hope to help consumers and retailers understand the significance of why we chose the name OS1st for our brand.
OS1st…What does it mean?
OS1st Base Layer Bracing is our way of communicating the design and function of all products within the range. Orthopedic Sleeves (or socks) designed to be put on as your FIRST piece of gear/apparel. Since it is designed to be worn exclusively against the skin, it is therefore your Base Layer equipment and the function is Bracing of your body for therapy, prevention and performance and recovery.
OS1st also stands for a long list of “FIRSTS”:
- 1st Patented Plantar Fasciitis sleeve
- 1st to use compression technology as a form of sports bracing
- 1st to invent medical compression therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
- 1st to invent medical compression therapy for Tennis/Golf Elbow
- 1st to invent medical compression therapy for Carpal Tunnel
- 1st Sports Brace to win Best New Products of the year at The Running Event
- 1st to invent medical compression therapy for Achilles Tendonitis
- 1st to invent medical compression therapy for Foot, Toes, Ankle, Knee, Quad, Calf, Elbow, Wrist…
Always putting our customers 1st!
More firsts are on the way!
Be First, Always First, OS1st!
History of OS1st:
ING Source, Inc., the creators and owner of OS1st Base Layer Bracing created this brand first in the UK and Europe in 2013. At that time, all the US sports markets were being served in partnership with Feetures. The OS1st brand was expanded to other countries such as Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand, and more. In early 2015, the Feetures distribution was acquired by ING. We began the converting the Feetures name associated with our products and building of the OS1st Brand in the world’s largest market, the USA. Today, OS1st is still the #1 selling brand of bracing, Plantar Fasciitis socks and more in the USA Run Specialty market!