I am a ultra road/trail runner whose running background began at age 8 when I ran my first race, a 1-miler, with my uncle who is an avid marathon runner. My journey continued into high school and on through college where I ran cross-country and track. Now, running distances from local 5ks all the way up to ultra-marathons. Currently, my primary focus is on training for longer endurance races. When not pounding the pavement or pushing through a grueling trail run, I enjoy hiking with my 5 dogs. I currently work for Georgia Game Changers Running Co. Savannah and hold training certifications from Road Runners of America- Certified Long Distance Running Coach, International Sports Sciences Association- Certified Fitness Trainer. Background with coaching at many different levels include, High School Cross Country, Local Running Groups, One on One coaching for 5k-Marathon Distances.
CAREER RUNNING HIGHLIGHTS:
- 2018: 1st Female Jekyl Island Marathon; 1st Female/1st Overall Iron Horse 50 Mile
- 2017: 1st Female/2nd Overall Iron Horse 50 Mile
- 2016: 1st Female/2nd Overall Iron Horse 50 Mile; 1st Female Skidaway Island Marathon (Course Record); 1st Female/3rd Overall FATS 50k
- 2015: 2nd Female Harbison State Forest 50K; 2nd Female Operation Endurance 12 Hour; 1st Female/2nd Overall Scenic City Trail Marathon (Course Record) ; 1st Overall Armadillo Broil 50k (Course Record); 1st Female/4th Overall Buffalo Run 50k (Course Record)
- 2014: 6th Female Steamtown Marathon; 1st Overall Sloppy Cuckoo 12 Hour (Course Record); 1st Overall Pine Creek Challenge 100k (Course Record); 2nd Female Caumsett 50k USA Championships, 3:48:25-Qualified for World Trophy 50k
- 2013: 3rd Female NJ Trail Series 50k; 1st Female Prompton Punisher 50k; 1st Female Harbison 50k ; 1st Female Mad Marsh 50k; 2nd Female Fort Clinch 100 Mile
- 2012 : 1st Female FATS 50k; 2nd Female Bad Marsh 50k; 1st Female Delirium 6 hours
WHY TEAM OS1st?