Compression Zone Technology
We use varied levels of compression in anatomically correct placements to maximize the impact of our targeted zones of compression.
What is Compression Zone Technology?
Compression Zone Technology or "C-zone technology" is a patented, evolutionary approach to performance sleeves and socks uses top-of-the-line, precision knitting machines to seamlessly transition levels of compression from moderate to firm within a sleeve or sock to target specific conditions.
Why use Compression Zone Technology?
Using smooth, soft, flexible compression bracing replaces bulky splints, straps, and rigid braces.
We use moisture-wicking micro-fiber Lycra yarn woven sleeves which means you can wear if comfortably with your normal clothes and still allow for full range of motion. We call that “Base Layer Bracing®”.
How we make Compression Zone Technology®
- Textile engineering – We patented our technology after extensive research and medical testing on the affects of our targeted compression on Plantar Fasciitis and grew from there.
- Advanced equipment – Our products require precision knitting machines which happen to be the most technologically advanced machines in the world
- Hydro-transfer system – We select the best Micro-Fiber yarns with moisture-management built-in so there's no chance for sweat to stay trapped in your compression product
- Lycra® Energize fiber - Our compression feels like a custom fit because we've woven in specialized fibers to keep it close-fitting and flexible
- No bulk – The use of premium materials, targeted zones of compression and top-of-the-line machinery results in sleek, thin products that are still durable yet soft