Relieve Knee Pain Caused by Jumper’s Knee (Patellar Tendinitis), With One Light, Comfortable Patellar Sleeve
- Runners Knee
- Jumpers Knee
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Medical Grade Support
- Advanced medical device for Patellar Tendonitis, knee pain and swelling
- Patented Compression Zone Technology®
- Seamless Construction
- Moisture wicking, extra durable & soft nylon
- Wear during walking or exercising for extra protection
- Supports and stabilizes the patella
- Supports muscle stability and improves circulation
Care Instructions: Hand wash with mild soap and air dry. No bleach or fabric softener.Comes with one (1) compression patellar tendon sleeve per package.
Below Patella Circumference
I occasionally have pain on the inside bottom of my knee. The pressure that this sleeve puts on the area has pretty much stopped the pain from happening. It stays in place well. It's nice that one can adjust its location up and down the leg very easily.
A couple of thoughts about ordering and using the sleeve::
• My leg measurement was a half-inch less than the maximum for the size I ordered. This gives me good pressure on the knee. Don't know if someone whose knee was closer to the minimum for a size would get the same sort of pressure.
• It is much easier to put on this sleeve before you put your shoe on, so try to remember that.
Received fast and work
I just wanted to send over a massive thank you. I’ve just purchased x2 PS3 knee sleeves and it’s literally changed my life! I’ve suffered for a long time with chronic knee pain and I’ve been looking for a product to help. Your product has done just that, I’m moving like I used to again and I have a sense of freedom back.
I bought this because I have arthritis. The other knee straps are very bulky. It is kindof tight, takes some time getting used to but love it now!
Bought this for patellar tendinitis and pain during long runs, and it has really helped! Strongly recommend.